October 5, 2011

FALL IS HERE!

Well, it is definitely fall in Flagstaff, AZ with a high of only 51 degrees today! This would not be so bad if it was only 51 degrees outside...BUT I'm pretty sure it's about the same temperature inside our house as it is outside! You see, I live with an Eskimo. While I am freezing my toosh off he is sleeping with the fans on and the windows open! He's crazy! I HATE being cold. I don't mind living in the colder weather as long as my house is nice and cozy. Tyler on the other hand, apparently, is ALWAYS hot. I think he must have an internal body temperature of 150! The worst part about this whole situation is that Tyler has major personal space issues, and really does not like to cuddle! I have to beg him to let me cuddle with him so I can warm up a little bit! Haha. Oh well, such is life. I knew he was an Eskimo when I married him! 

I really do LOVE fall though! It is my favorite season! I just wish it lasted a little longer. It was in the 80s last week, and now we've got snow in the forecast! I love being able to make different soups, and hot chocolate or cider, and cuddle up with a warm blanket and a good book or movie! I love the fall colors, and the brisk air (at least outside), and cute decorations! I love carving pumpkins, and doing all that fun Autumn stuff! Plus with the fall comes my birthday, and Halloween! Not that I really do anything too exciting for either of those, but I still think they're fun.

Alright, well I don't have a whole lot left to say, but I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your fall! I just realized I use A LOT of exclamation points in this post, but I guess I'm just very excited about everything!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment